AUTHOR EXCLUSIVE SERVICES

ONE STOP FOR ALL YOUR BOOK NEEDS

We’re here to guide and assist every author with special attention to their requirements. Let us know what you are looking for.

01. BOOK REVIEWS

The success or failure of a book depends on the number of book reviews, and yes, book reviews are the most crucial part right after your book launch. To be brutally honest, NO ONE buys books without reading reviews. It's too challenging to get REAL BOOK REVIEWS by REAL BOOK INFLUENCERS. It's a super lengthy process to get all top book reviewers onboard and also too expensive and time-consuming, but with our services, this will be completely hassle-free and will be done in just one call.

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO GET BOOK REVIEWS: https://www.theunquoter.com/reviews

02. BOOK SALES

Feeling left alone when it comes to getting book sales? Don't worry we'll help you to drive sales. When 99.99% of marketing companies can't give you any sales guarantee, we're in the rest 0.01% who can. If you don't see a reasonable number of sales, then we'll refund 100% of your money. Check out our reasonably-priced packages.

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO GET BOOK SALES: https://www.theunquoter.com/sales

03. BOOK PR

The wider the coverage, the larger the publicity. And one of the pieces of coverage is through Press Releases (PR). With our tie-ups with leading national dailies, see your book rise in the graph of popularity and the effect on sales through our detailed packages for every author with different needs.

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO GAIN PUBLICITY: https://www.theunquoter.com/publicity

04. AUTHOR WEBSITE

Your identity determines the fate of your book. And a website in your name would create your identity as a person. On another level, the website would also contain more information about you, your books, your life, and your thoughts. This is probably the most in-demand requirement at present.

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO LAUNCH YOUR AUTHOR WEBSITE: https://www.theunquoter.com/author-site

05. SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT

The whole world is on social media. Then your book should be there too! With our strategies, your book will have a social media presence as well as you as its author. One service for two purposes sounds good. Doesn’t it?

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SELL YOUR BOOK ON SOCIAL MEDIA: https://www.theunquoter.com/smm

06. BOOK BLOGGING

Book blogging is one way not just to get readers for your present book but also to keep them excited for your future book developments. Moreover, with regular interactions with your readers, you may also get constructive feedback which will only mean a better book written.

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO START YOUR OWN BLOG: https://www.theunquoter.com/blogging

07. AUTHOR INTERVIEWS

Describe your journey as an author. One question that can only be mentioned through an interview. Our interviews are not just author-centric but book-centric, which would bring out your journey as an author and your book from the day its idea popped into your brain.

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO START YOUR BOOK INTERVIEWS TOUR: https://www.theunquoter.com/interviews

08. PRE BOOK RELEASE SERVICES

How about the book’s journey before its publication? Many things like editing, proofreading, cover design, and page layout are to be done even then. We would be at your service for all those requirements too.

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO BUILD A GREAT SALES FOUNDATION: https://www.theunquoter.com/pre-release

09. PUBLISHING/BOOK LAUNCH

The question of publication is more of a battle for all authors, old or new. They would have a million questions, and we here try to answer all those and assist them in making the right choice. Whether it is publishing or a book launch and a pre-order campaign, we are available for every need.

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO MAKE YOUR BOOK A BEST-SELLER/PUBLISH: https://www.theunquoter.com/launch

10. WHAT IS MORE?

As there is always a scope for innovation and improvement, we strive to do more and more for the authors and bring them closer to success. Find additional services and customized plans as per requirements and interests here.